Welcome to the Northern California Rapid Immigration Response Network website, hosted and operated by the Justice & Diversity Center of The Bar Association of San Francisco.
The Northern California Rapid Immigration Response Network is a collaborative effort by immigration and civil rights advocates to respond to immigration enforcement actions in Northern California. The Network’s goal is to provide support to every community within the jurisdiction of the San Francisco Immigration Court – from Bakersfield to the Oregon border – to protect individuals’ due process rights and keep families together.
The Rapid Response network is undertaking a volunteer survey at this time to assess the volunteer resources and interest available for the development of a regional rapid response program. We have an initial plan for a rapid response network that will be refined based on the results to this survey. Responding to this survey does not obligate you to undertake any particular responsibility at this time. The results will allow us to develop the structure of the rapid response in light of the actual skills, capacity and needs of volunteers.
Members of this network include the
- ACLU of Northern California
- The Justice & Diversity Center of The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Centro Legal De La Raza
- Community Legal Services in East Palo Alto
- Dolores Street Community Services
- Pangea Legal Services
- Stanford Law School Immigrants’ Rights Clinic
- San Francisco Immigrant Legal & Education Network
- The Northern California Chapter of the American Immigration Lawyers Association
- The Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights
- The Immigrant Legal Resource Center
- The National Lawyers Guild – SF Bay Area Chapter